The persuasive essay is one type of essay task which you probably come across in your academic career. If you are unfamiliar, persuasive essays are a bit like argumentative essays, but they are more likely a little gentler and kinder. Argument essays expect you to discuss and show an alternate view of the specific topic while persuasive essays require you to persuade the reader that you have a believable argument. In other words, you are an advocate rather than an adversary. Your teacher or instructor will definitely have particular guidelines on what your essay should involve, but you must have a little bit of free reign on what kinds of a topic you can argue and explore about in your topic. With so many things to argue about, it might become overwhelming for you to come up with a topic on your own. When you feel like you are stuck on the brainstorming ideas, then take a look on the list of interesting persuasive essay topics. You may find something which you can use or something you can adapt to the specific audience of your papers.
Don’t you think that the world would be a better place by banning smoking in public or limiting access to the world wide? Are there any clues on how to improve society? A student needs to keep in touch with the latest trends and should know which persuasive essay topic is relevant to sound persuading when it comes to defending personal opinions. In the following content, if you read, we can help you to find some persuasive essay topic.
On the other contrary, having a list of good persuasive essay topics is not enough. A student must have an overall understanding of the topic, solid writing skills, research skills and the knowledge of academic standards like MLA formatting. To avoid problems with homework assignments on persuasive essays topic, you can simply write a query on Google search like ‘do my essay” there you will get online papers from the qualified writers from the US!
What is a persuasive essay?
Before writing it is important to know what is a persuasive essay. Before moving to the list of the persuasive essay topic, a student should know that it is a type of academic writing assignment which explains a certain problem and tries to persuade the audience towards the writer’s stance. The point should sound the most valid and logical. Just like in argumentative writing it is not enough to specify your point of view, it is important to convince the targeted audience in the writer’s truth.
Teachers assign such type of papers as a homework task. No matter which interesting and good topic you choose for your persuasive essay, it is crucial to conduct extensive research using credible, up-to-date relevant sources such as scholarly articles to interviews and surveys.
A persuasive essay has 3 components
- Introduction: This section is an opening paragraph of your essay. It contains the hook which is intentionally used to grab the attention of readers, and the thesis, or argument, you will explain in the next section.
- Body: This is the heart of the essay, usually contain five paragraphs in length. Each paragraph examines one issue or theme to support your thesis.
- Conclusion: It is the final part of your essay. You are required to sum up the main points of the body and connect them to your thesis. Persuasive essay often uses the conclusion to leave the last appeal to the audience.
Learning how to write a persuasive essay is an essential skill which people use it in their every day in fields from business to law to media and entertainment.
How to write a persuasive essay: a brief guide
How to write a persuasive essay? Follow the detailed guidelines to succeed:
- After choosing a title, select the chosen position after deciding which problem need to cover and is there is any solution how you can offer a solution based on personal experience and knowledge. State your paper goal.
- Gauge the targeted audience to discover whether they agree with your point, remain unbiased or oppose the opinion offered.
- Research the topic. Try to collect persuading evidence from the relevant authoritative sources which are no longer than 5 years. Collecting sources in the college library or talking to the field experts would add up a plus point into your research.
- Develop a paper’s structure. Decide which evidence needs to add in the paper, keep it in a logical order and keep in mind the goal, reading the audience and topics for a persuasive essay that you have chosen. Begin with an attention-grabbing hook such as a rhetorical question, quote, statistics, anecdote, facts, and metaphor. And end it with a powerful conclusion.
The next thing to discuss is cool persuasive topics for your “essay help
”. The following topics are classified into school level, college level, and narrow subjects.
Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
Persuasive Essay Topics About Animals
- Dangers of drinking energy drinks like Red Bull.
- Do not fall prey to stereotypes when it comes to athletes.
- Being a good sportsman doesn’t recognize you being a professional coach.
- Female trainers should be mentored women.
- The risk of bodybuilding for women.
- Males have a higher probability of getting injured than female.
- Is chess a game or sport?
- Press conferences should be mandatory for athletes.
- The best way to relieve stress in sports?
Persuasive Essay Topics For Elementary School
- Hunting wild bear in unethical.
- It is wrong to use animals in circuses and zoos.
- Training home pets: rewards and punishment.
- It is wrong to test beauty products on animals.
- People have no rights to keep dangerous animals as their home pets.
- The dog must be euthanized if it has bitten a human.
- It is unethical to breed animals to get combined hybrids.
- Is it a good idea to keep animals outdoor?
Persuasive Essay Topics On Education
- Use of mobile devices in class.
- Ways to spend won money in the lottery.
- Things need to consider while burying a time capsule.
- Come up with a powerful argument to make the sleepover happen in front of your family.
- Small kids can have their own pet animals.
- Moving to a large city from the village is essential for any ambitious family.
- Which items an average kid should take on vacation?
- Why aby war is horrifying?
- The government should ban junk foods at school.
- Elementary school should give a fair amount of homework to students.
Persuasive essay topics on science
- Teachers should pass certified tests as students have passed their school and college exams.
- Is it better to shorten the time of college lectures?
- It is necessary to reduce the amount of homework.
- ACT & SAT are not effective examination tools.
- Why modern students should study business-related disciplines.
- Is PE necessary?
- Traditional schooling & Remote education.
- The role of information technology in the life of a student.
- Parents need to be more engaged in the educational process of their children.
- What parents can do to help children with homework more efficiently?
Persuasive essay topics for college
- Computer science is one of the most valuable subjects in academic.
- Why mobile phones are not 100% safe?
- Vaccines can lead to autism.
- Alternative energy can be used to remove fossil fuels.
- What human do is the main reason for global warming?
- It is unethical to clone people and animals.
- Things human can do to inhibit rare species from extinction.
- Government has no right to apply DNA profiling in its activities.
Persuasive essay topics for 5th grade
- Distance learning can replace traditional classes.
- Pros and cons of online education
- Reforming the high school system.
- Food manufacturers should show the number of calories in each product.
- Why the movement of feminists devalued the nature of motherhood.
- It is more important to focus on local terrorism than international criminal activity.
- The current taxation system is unfair.
- Mental hospitals are not good for chronic disease patients.
- Its time to stop selling weapons to the rest of the world.
Funny persuasive essay topics
- Nobody should litter.
- Important physical education lessons.
- Clubs after school.
- Parents should teach their children to stay at home.
- Going bed early is important for the child’s health.
- Pros and cons of eating sweets.
- Make school breaks longer.
- Dress code is a limitation of freedom.
- The idea of bringing a pet at school.
- Violent games are dangerous.
- What pets think about their owners?
- The client is never right.
- Things a driver instructor never tells you.
- Being professional in gaming: pros and cons.
With these above persuasive essay topics, you will be never stuck without having any idea to discuss. Don’t forget to polish your essay writing skills because having topic is not enough. Attention-grabbing is not a word the student must think about. The chosen issue has to be important and informative. In other words, the writer should check whether there is enough information available on the web or in the college library.
Once the student recognizes it, they can move to the process of selecting the topic. There is no need to collect the possible ideas independently you can meet the list of interesting and engaging persuasive essay topics shared by the proficient writers around the world.